Saturday, November 28, 2009

Snow ...

Not in the yard, thank you very much, but right out the front windows where I can see it. A nor’easter blew in yesterday afternoon and has blown hard since then. We had lots of rain but radio weather reported several inches of snow overnight in “the higher elevations”, which will probably make ski operators happy.



This morning power blips started here around 8 am (I walked in from taking this picture to find myself in a momentarily dark house). Then at about 9:15 power went out completely.

So I busied myself on the porch, cleaning the rattan furniture and hanging up the string of clear lights for the holiday season, and thinking how lovely the Christmas wreaths will look in the new windows. And I brought in some wood.


And the sun came out!! So I took another picture.



The lights came back on at about 10:15 am.

(If you click on pictures, they'll enlarge.)

No comments:

Post a Comment