Monday, March 7, 2011

No, it's not

When I went to bed last night, it was snowing lightly.  The wind woke me up at 3am, and I looked outside.  The snow was heavier, and really blowing.  This morning there was over a foot on the ground, and it was drifted to over 2 feet in places, including my porch steps and in front of the stovewood pile.
  • I worked from home.
  • The State of Vermont started with a 2-hour delay, and sent everyone home at 1pm.
  • Norwich started with a 2-hour delay and later announced that people who didn't come in would not be penalized.
  • Parts of I-89 were closed at various parts of the day because of traffic accidents.
  • In western VT, two major highways were closed for miles because of snowdrifts on the highway.
If I'd had to find the sump pump hose today, it would be truly difficult. No  pictures.  It's too awful. 

My college room-mate in Ohio has crocus and daffodils coming up. WAAAAAAAAAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment